Acton Academy Bee Cave Elementary Studio is a blend of the old and the new – a return to the community schoolhouses that built America – with the best of modern technology and 21st century organizational design.
In a tightly knit community bound by shared mission, promises and accountability, young people develop deep friendships and the skills to keep them for the long run.
“Spark”- Ages 4-7
The Primary Studio – Spark – is an authentic Montessori environment of whole child development: cognitive, physical, emotional and social.
Children in Spark learn and discover through play and exploring natural interests.
The Primary Studio also builds foundations of reading, goal setting and independent learning skills that prepare young people to soar in the Discovery Studio.
“Discovery”- Ages 7-11
Middle School Studio
Limited Spots Available for Fall 2022-2023!!!
Young people in the Middle School Studio begin to embark into the real world, with the thrilling opportunities and responsibility that come with it.
- Learners apply real-world skills in hands-on projects including apprenticeships each year with heroes in the community.
- As young people grow into adolescence, their impact multiplies. Now, projects have real clients, skills are developed with rigor, and discussions embrace a new maturity.
- Adventure Studio offers a higher level of freedom, as well as a safe place to test your limits, failing early, cheaply and often.
High School Studio
We plan to launch our High School Studio – Launchpad – as soon as founding students from the lower studios mature to build this fast-paced work environment.
- Launchpadders get ready for real-world success by gaining valuable skills, mastering them through apprenticeships, and launching real startups, businesses and projects.
- Whether that’s in business, science, humanities, or the arts, apprenticeships and projects increase in length and complexity, according to the Launchpadders experience and learning journeys at Acton.
- By the time a young person leaves Launchpad they have a portfolio of real-world work to prove what they can do.